Saturday, 21 May 2011

My second spring giveaway winner is being announced!

The twenty first of May - it's time to announce the winner of my second spring giveaway.
Let me remind that this time  a yellow-coloured pendant, shown below, was up for grabs; it was designed and made by yours truly.



Every entry was alloted a number  in the following order:
  • The Red Witch - 1
  • Blodeuedd - 2
  • Melissa (Books and Things) - 3
  • Brooke - 4


The winner was selected using the service of RANDOM.ORG site (I know, a bit impersonal but my dog is good for nothing) and the winning number is 

4



 Brooke - I hope you will like your new jewellery ! I 


am going to send you an e-mail today as well!

Thank you for participating, everyone! 

7 comments:

  1. Psst, if you ever make anything green then I will so enter again ;) Lol

    Congrats Brooke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problemo, green it will be next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Brooke.

    (I know, a bit impersonal but my dog is good for nothing)

    My cat will pounce on anything - mice, tent poles (as we discovered last night whilst putting our ginormous tent up in the garden for daughter and friends to have a sleepover in) and scrunched up, largish pieces of paper which you entice him with, each with a participant's name on it - you then have to take your life in your hands and rescue the chosen, and now chewed and soggy piece of paper from his claws/teeth to see who the winner is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to entice my dog with some dog biscuits with numbers written on them. He ate them so quickly that I never knew which number went first and which the last. Then the beast wanted some more and he is already a bit overweight. Talk about a total failure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rolling a dice might save your doggie's waistline. Unless you have more than six contestants. Congratulations brooke!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dog is a special case. He doesn't like playing at all unless with cats or small rodents. Or birds. Somehow neither cats nor other creatures are willing to participate. I wonder why. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate if you share your thoughts!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.