
Today is the appreciation day - I am not going to interview anyone but I am going to pay off my debt to some tiny extend mentioning here some of my fav blogs so far - I do owe a bit to several people who have shown me the way - they also supported and encouraged my blogging efforts from the very beggining. Here are blogs which never cease to inspire me, broaden my horizons and make me laugh at the same time (priceless qualities).Brooke from Brooke Bluestoking Guide is an amazing blogger and reviewer who shares my taste when it comes to YA fiction and whose reviews are not only accurate but also very incisive.After reading her blog I wanted to start my own. Consider it the highest measure of success.
The Red Witch from Distracting From the Now can teach you a thing or two about Latin world and Medieval times and she does it always in such a way that you actually enjoy learning! If every history teacher was like her children wouldn't like to return home from school...
Blodeuedd from Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell, along with her friends Lis and Anna, writes incredible reviews of dystopias, urban fantasy, historical romances, fantasy fiction and different nobly pink and frilly romances as well - I spent many happy moments on her blog and my appreciation for it will be eternal - thank you very much my lady, I am looking forward to your every comment!
Tracy from Addicted to Books is an incredible intelligent lady who, although she writes not as often as I would like her to, can assess a book in a very succinct but accurate way, leaving nothing to add. Her style I try to copy (without much success) and her blog is a joy to read especially that she deals with a bit different stuff. After every visit I feel a bit more intelligent.
Jen from In the Closet with a Bibliophile is a tremendously good reviewer, with unique, personal approach and the ability of persuading which is simply uncanny. We don't agree on every book (well, who does?) but I highly appreciate her opinions.
Finally, last but definitely not least, it's always a good idea to visit Books and Things, a blog written my Melissa. She's got incredible personality and reviews to match it, not to mention the fact that she loves dogs (and I love dogs and cats...) and her comments are so funny and clever!



Lol, well I am pleased to bring you the most feared "nobly pink and frilly romances". I only read them to tease you and bring you over to the dark side ;)
ReplyDeleteDarth Blodeueddious attacks! I am doomed! Nothing will save me from her pink lightsaber! Yes my Lord, I will yield and serve you dutifully...just wait some 100 light years or so... :D
ReplyDeleteOh my well thank you young Anachin Istwalker. You sure gave me a pretty name. I think it suits me ;) And I will continue my campaign to bring you to the dark pink side, even if it takes a 100 years.
ReplyDeleteLet fluffy romances rule, mouwahahahahaha
I'm blushing! Thank you so much, anachronist!
ReplyDeleteAll of these words are not empty compliments and everybody can check them visitng your blog Tracy! You are welcome!
ReplyDeleteAs you see Darth Blodeueddious and I often are on the same wavelength...pinkish but slightly scary nevertheless! :D DARK PINK side *shudders* what a colour!
Aw... thx! I do love kitties too, I just can't have any right now.
ReplyDeletebtw... *blushing*
I am blushing too. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteYou are welcome Melissa and The Red Witch - I try always to give credit where credit is due. All of you are awesome.
ReplyDeleteI couldn't read them but it sounds as if you gave your favorite bloggers the highest of Kudos! That's an awesome thing to do!
ReplyDeleteI didn't interview anyone either! I just picked out the bestest friend I made and some author friends I made. I'm having some computer trouble with my latest windows download and wondering if I should reinstall it? What do you think? I shouldn't lose anything right? LOL, sorry, just freakin' here. I'm working in Safe mode and I don't like it at all!
Great tribute to your Blogger Buds!
Kristi
Kristi it might be a sensible solution to make your system "go back in time" to the last saved workable settings. If it doesn't help then reinstall. I have been experiencing similar troubles so I am not surprised you are freaking!
ReplyDelete"We don't agree on every book." Hahahaha! It's so true, we really don't, but oh well, what can yah do. I still love your blog and seriously, if I didn't read it I'd miss out on a whole slew of good titles. Especially since I read so much of that Urban Fantasy Vampire love stuff. *wink wink* Thanks for the mention anachronist! It's always nice to know people actually like what I write. Sometimes I think it's just me out there getting kicks and giggles from my reviews. You really made my day.
ReplyDeleteJen
In the Closet With a Bibliophile
The pleasure, believe me, was also mine - I discovered your blog and instatnly fell in love with your style. You write awesome reviews I wouldn't believe one single moment if anybody said nobody read them. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDelete