Tuesday, 1 March 2011

The winner of my first Swarovski giveaway

The first of March - it's time to announce the winner of my first Swarovski giveaway. No, it is not a cat. ;)
Let me remind that this time  a spring-coloured pair of earrings, shown below, was up for grabs; it was designed and made by yours truly.




Every entry was alloted a number  in the following order:
  • The Red Witch - 1
  • Brooke from the Brooke Bluestoking Guide - 2
  • Melissa (Books and Things) - 3
  • Demitria - 4
  • Judy - 5

The winner was selected using the service of RANDOM.ORG site and the winning number is 
3



 Melissa (Books and Things) - I hope you will like your new jewellery ! You've already been notified of your victory - please answer my e-mail so I can send you the earrings asap!

Thank you for participating, everyone! Of course I wish I had five pairs of earrings - one for every  fabulous contestant. Choosing just one person was more difficult than I thought :( 

However I think it is not the last Swarovski giveaway this year! After all spring is coming!
IMG_5942Image by toby lam2010 via Flickr
Enhanced by Zemanta

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Melissa! Don't feel guilty. I don't really need a pair of earrings, I just thought they were pretty but I also have a very similar pair at home. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are pretty - sorry, I think I missed that post. But then, I too have a similar pair of earrings, mine are very summer-y - in fact, I think Red Witch posted a photo of us both wearing ours one day when I went to visit.

    And I love the cats - no way would mine sit still like that to have his photo taken!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right, thanks for your honest opinions, especially about cats. ;) I still have that photo saved and look at it from time to time Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, nice to see you dancing around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Judy, nice to see you again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate if you share your thoughts!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.