While I admire the whole idea and design my educated opinion is that these shoes are the best when displayed in a glass cabinet, not on your feet. You will regret putting them on after five minutes. Six minutes max. Three minutes if you are told to walk.
There are some very high heels out there. And some women are unable to take a step in flats. If I can be saucy, I wonder if the appeal about really high heels is women who are a bit heavy trying to look thinner with a elongated leg. Sort of the black is slimming thing, you know.
If I can be saucy, I wonder if the appeal about really high heels is women who are a bit heavy trying to look thinner with a elongated leg.
I think you are on something here. Woman on heels is higher so she might appear thinner but these shoes are so unhealthy for your feet they should be banned.
Whoa, those are heels and a half! Whilst I love the idea of heels, and love an excuse to wear them, those are too, too much! Definitely bedroom heels. (Sorry, didn't I tell you about my shoe addiction? Much more under control than my book one - simply on cost reasons)
High heels also affect your posture - they definitely give you a sexy wiggle, but they also won't do your back any favours in the long term. But as long as you don't wear them every day, just occasionally, and in between you wear different heel heights, it should be fine for normal heels (up to 3 inches, 4 max)
Typos happen to me every day so do not appologise!
You are a shoes addict? So am I! I love them, all of them, the more the better but I do not wear high heels -well, at least not higher than 2.4 inches (6 cm); 3 inches are already too high. And of course the price can be a very nasty limit.
If I could afford to, I'd definitely release my inner Imelda Marcos, anachronist. But you wouldn't think it from the number of pairs I own, or the type - because the practical side of me nearly always wins.
I do believe I could pull these beauties off! How lovely indeed!
ReplyDeleteMad Scientist
*gasp*
ReplyDeleteI'd so kill myself in those. lol
While I admire the whole idea and design my educated opinion is that these shoes are the best when displayed in a glass cabinet, not on your feet. You will regret putting them on after five minutes. Six minutes max. Three minutes if you are told to walk.
ReplyDeleteThere are some very high heels out there. And some women are unable to take a step in flats.
ReplyDeleteIf I can be saucy, I wonder if the appeal about really high heels is women who are a bit heavy trying to look thinner with a elongated leg. Sort of the black is slimming thing, you know.
If I can be saucy, I wonder if the appeal about really high heels is women who are a bit heavy trying to look thinner with a elongated leg.
ReplyDeleteI think you are on something here. Woman on heels is higher so she might appear thinner but these shoes are so unhealthy for your feet they should be banned.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete(Apologies for previous typo)
ReplyDeleteWhoa, those are heels and a half! Whilst I love the idea of heels, and love an excuse to wear them, those are too, too much! Definitely bedroom heels. (Sorry, didn't I tell you about my shoe addiction? Much more under control than my book one - simply on cost reasons)
High heels also affect your posture - they definitely give you a sexy wiggle, but they also won't do your back any favours in the long term. But as long as you don't wear them every day, just occasionally, and in between you wear different heel heights, it should be fine for normal heels (up to 3 inches, 4 max)
Typos happen to me every day so do not appologise!
ReplyDeleteYou are a shoes addict? So am I! I love them, all of them, the more the better but I do not wear high heels -well, at least not higher than 2.4 inches (6 cm); 3 inches are already too high. And of course the price can be a very nasty limit.
If I could afford to, I'd definitely release my inner Imelda Marcos, anachronist. But you wouldn't think it from the number of pairs I own, or the type - because the practical side of me nearly always wins.
ReplyDeleteOh! I like it!! For me, wearing shoes like this is tiny little me trying to look taller.
ReplyDeleteThere's that too. :-)
ReplyDeleteTracy, I didn't know you had a thing for shoes.
I can definitely relate Tracy - btw it's better to have 100+ pairs of shoes in your closet than a skeleton or two! ;)
ReplyDeleteBrooke I'm affraid you won't go far in these beautites!
I could wear these...but not actually stand in them :)
ReplyDeletedemitrialunetta.blogspot.com
Demitiria I couldn't agree more! I would admire myself in a mirror and then put them off asap!
ReplyDelete