Saturday, 17 July 2010

Silent Saturday - say it with pictures!


Photographic Print—Edwards, Jason

5 comments:

  1. I take it temperatures are still soaring, anachronist?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we are having one of the hottest Julys I remember. Today there was a rain in the evening but high temperatures are bound to return in the middle of the next week. Pass the bottle of water please ;)

    I chose that picture because Poland has very small natural water reserves - the number is roughly the same as for the Western Sahara - and we use too much of it as people don't believe that even water can run out one day. More weeks like the one I've just survived and the landscape will start to look similar to that in the picture. Actually the grass is all yellow and as dry as a parchment.

    I quite agree with you, Brooke, the ripples are incredible. Like the seabed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Actually the grass is all yellow and as dry as a parchment

    That's normal for us in the summertime.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate if you share your thoughts!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.