Those are beautiful! Look like a purple-tinged version of Ragged Robin? (Lychnis flos-cuculi)
It must be Ragged Robin - I found them on a beautiful meadow FULL of butterflies. The colour might be intensified by the setting sun. I am glad you like them!
They are pretty. Rather like the color of Echinacea purpurea or purple coneflower. Butterflies love them too.
Thanks the Red Witch! They are very summer flowers to me.
Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate if you share your thoughts!
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Those are beautiful! Look like a purple-tinged version of Ragged Robin? (Lychnis flos-cuculi)
ReplyDeleteIt must be Ragged Robin - I found them on a beautiful meadow FULL of butterflies. The colour might be intensified by the setting sun. I am glad you like them!
ReplyDeleteThey are pretty. Rather like the color of Echinacea purpurea or purple coneflower. Butterflies love them too.
ReplyDeleteThanks the Red Witch! They are very summer flowers to me.
ReplyDelete