Friday, 2 September 2011
New poem of the month is here...
I know, I didn't change the July poems. It was not the case of poor memory, I was very busy in August. Sorry if anybody noticed and cared. This month I managed to find something special for a change. A poem written by a writer who is not known as a poet but is rather well-known as a novelist. Just go there, read it and tell me what you think! I must say I was charmed instantly by the honesty of that one and yes, the pic below is kind of related :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Interesting one - no, I didn't know he wrote poetry, either. Not sure about the leaves 'slobbering' - Swarming, certainly. But I love the description of the sun.
ReplyDeleteIf you are a poet I guess your leaves can even slobber. You know, poetic licence and all ;). I liked the ending the best.
ReplyDeleteHeh... I like the pic you chose to go with the poem. Salinger is an original!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Melissa!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know Salinger wrote any poems. I liked it. It was weird but I liked it.
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts exactly, The Red Witch - weird but somehow right. I stumbled upon it by sheer serendipity
ReplyDelete