Friday, 30 December 2011

My Life According to the Books I Read in 2011

This meme is hosted by Christine from The happily ever after blog
Using only titles of books that you read this year (2011), complete the prompts below. Try not to repeat any book titles. Think creatively and have fun! 

Describe yourself: 
The Girl who Fell from the Sky by Heidi Durrow

How do you feel: 
Fallen by Lauren Kate

Describe where you currently live: 
House of Illusions by Pauline Gedge


If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
 Grimspace by Ann Aguirre


Your favorite form of transportation:
Storm Front by Jim Butcher

Your best friend is:
Beastly by Alex Flinn

You and your friends are:
The Devil's Company by David Liss

What's the weather like: 
Lost in Translation by Eva Hoffman


What is life to you: 
Killing Time by Caleb Carr


Favorite time of day: 
Dark is the Night by Brindle Chase


Your fear:
Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel

What is the best advice you have to give: 
Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro

Thought for the day:
The Sorrows of Young Werther by J.W. von Goethe


How I would like to die:
Drink Deep by Chloe Neil


My soul's present condition: 
Heartless by Gail Carriger

22 comments:

  1. To drink deep, lol, well that is one way to go ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun meme! Definitely The Devil's Company, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hear hear Blodeuedd! Drink deep...some spiced milk ;P

    I found it fun indeed Tracy, I am glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life is always about Killing Time! Lol! Great fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. An excellent idea! I've not read any of the books, so some elements of it are lost on me, and I've not read enough books this year to do it myself, but it is still a very cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun meme. I liked Life is Killing Time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is one awesome meme! And Drink Deep, I would! :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clever! I have Never Let Me Go on my TBR list for 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mel - exactly my thoughts!

    Mark - thank you, I liked the idea myself although I wasn't sure I would have enough books under my belt.

    carol - glad you liked it!

    Absie - do drink, just not too deep and the right stuff like water...;p

    Harvee - it was an interesting position but I can't say I fell in love with it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Definitely The Devil's Company

    My thoughts too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an honor to have my book mentioned. Thank you and I hope you enjoyed it. I also hope 2011 was a great year for you and that 2012 will be even better! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Red Witch - ;D

    Brindle Chase - I also reviewed it and it wasn't bad, not bad at all! Happy New Year to you too and thanks for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great answers! I almost said Fallen for 'how do you feel':)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a great meme. Never fear the wolf. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great answers! This has been such a fun meme.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wolf Hall is different than a wolf, dear Melissa - thanks for a visit!

    Yvonne, so very true!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beastly Friends in Wolf Hall. Have a great New Year! And keep safe from the beasties :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for playing along with this fun meme and linking up on my blog. It's been great fun seeing what everyone comes up with and meeting new people in the process.

    Your answers are great! I'm particularly fond of Storm Front as your form of transportation. So creative!

    Here's to another year of wonderful books in 2012! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks Harvee, I will try!

    Christine - it was a pleasure to take part in your meme - thanks for that opportunity and only great books in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This looks like such a fun meme, I think I'm gonna play it now too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate if you share your thoughts!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.