The Tuesday meme hosted by MizB at shouldbereading.wordpress.com
This week feel free to explore the futuristic Atlanta full of supernatural and paranormal beings. The horrors are awaiting you in "Magic Bites" by Ilona Andrews - here is one fragment to tease you mercilessly ;):
"What kind of woman greets the Beast Lord with 'here kitty,kitty'?" he asked.
"One of a kind." I murmured the obvious reply. Eventually I had to look him in the eye.



Here kitty, kitty? That sounds like a dangerous thing to do.
ReplyDeleteThe lead likes living dangerously - she is a magical mercenary.
ReplyDeleteFunny! I love your teaser. Now I'm intrigue. =) Here kitty, kitty...
ReplyDeleteThanks for dropping by my site. =)
Hihi, crazy woman! :) Can't wait to read this one
ReplyDeleteLol, thanks for your comments, I am glad you liked my teaser! I can't wait to read the rest!
ReplyDeleteI like that - here kitty, kitty. I guess she would tickle a sleeping dragon.
ReplyDeleteShe was the right kind to do so!
ReplyDelete