The Tuesday meme hosted by MizB at shouldbereading.wordpress.com
Today it will be something special, dedicated to all blogers writting book reviews - a quote from "How I Became a Famous Novelist" by Steve Helly, p. 148. ENJOY!
"Book reviewers are the most despicable, loathsome order of swine that ever rooted about the earth. They are snivelling, revolting creatures who feed their own appetites for bile by gnawing apart other people's work. They are human garbage. They all deserve to be struck down by awful diseases described in the most obscure dermatology journals."
Isn't the book lovely?
Cover of How I Became a Famous Novelist
Isn't the book lovely?
Cover of How I Became a Famous Novelist



Well! I look forward to your review of the 'novel' is it? I wonder if he meant literary critics by that and not book reviewers.
ReplyDeleteThis is brilliant :) Can't stop smiling! Such an honest author, and so bitter ;)
ReplyDeleteI saw your comment on another post as well, and followed you back..
Here is the teaser:
e-Volving Books
Love your site.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comments, they mean a lot to me! My review is coming soon (this week most probably) and yes, the book is hilarious indeed. Elizabeth, thanks for such nice words!
ReplyDelete