I've heard about hoaxes; even if all of the crop circles have been created artificially by people, though, I still admire their highly organized efforts.
They are incredible - to make these images so perfectly from the ground when you can't check your work! I have to admire the dedication of people to go out at night and create these works of art.
Exactly my thoughts the Red Witch - it would be difficult to be done during the day; at night it is doubly so and the results are fascinating! Small wonder so many people think the circles must have been made by aliens!
Ah, crop circles! I love that the people who investigate them are called cereologists. But most, if not all, are hoaxes.
ReplyDeleteI've heard about hoaxes; even if all of the crop circles have been created artificially by people, though, I still admire their highly organized efforts.
ReplyDeleteThey are incredible - to make these images so perfectly from the ground when you can't check your work! I have to admire the dedication of people to go out at night and create these works of art.
ReplyDeleteExactly my thoughts the Red Witch - it would be difficult to be done during the day; at night it is doubly so and the results are fascinating! Small wonder so many people think the circles must have been made by aliens!
ReplyDelete