Tuesday, 14 December 2010

Teaser Tuesday 14 of December



Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

Here are the rules: Grab your current read. Open to a random (or not so random) page. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"You may not feel outstandingly robust, but if you are an average-sized adult you will contain within your modest frame no less than 7x10 to 18 th power joules of potential energy - enough to explode with the force of thirty very large hydrogen bombs, assuming you knew how to liberate it and really wished to make a point." 

 Bill Bryson A Short History
of Nearly Everything
Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Very interesting teaser. Will you review this later on? I might put it in my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will most definitely review it later and writing the review will be a pleasure- a great book indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee-hee-hee. I can't imagine wanting to make a point enough to release all that energy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL that's why I suppose the author added these last words.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate if you share your thoughts!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.